Online Question and Answer Sessions
The public got involved on the police budget!
Your police service is funded with your tax payers money, on 20th January we gave the community the opportunity to have their say in how this money is spent.
As the Police and Crime Commissioner John Campion, set the budget for 2020/21 financial year, he wanted to hear your questions, to put the Chief Constable.
The next Facebook Live Holding to Account will be broadcast in June 2020.
How does it work?
You can get involved, and ask a question, in the following ways:
- Send us a comment or a private message on Facebook @WestMerciaPCC
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment during the live broadcast.
To keep it fair for everyone to ask a question, the following will apply:
- Questions must be focused on the chosen subject.
- Questions in advance must be submitted before 5pm on Sunday preceding the broadcast. A limited number of questions submitted during the live event will be asked during the broadcast.
- We’ll endeavour to put as many of your questions as we can to the Chief Constable, on a first come, first served basis, but we may not get to them all.
- If we are unable to answer your question during the livestream, and you would like a follow up from the police, we encourage you to contact your local policing team, whose details can be found on the West Mercia Police website.
- Primarily the questions will be asked by the PCC to the Chief Constable, on behalf of the public, although some questions directly for the PCC will be welcomed.
- Unless you ask to remain anonymous, your first name will be read out during the broadcast.
- Questions will be limited to one per person.
- Please keep your questions, concise- some wording may be abbreviated for the purpose of the live stream and/ or asked collectively when a number of people ask a similar questions.
- We know you have busy lives so in case you miss the livestream watch it back afterwards on Facebook: @WestMerciaPCC or here on our website.
- Our privacy statement sets out details as to how we manage data, and is published here.
Like to know more?
- Drop us an email at email@example.com
- Watch videos of previous live sessions below: