WEST MERCIA PCC: DISCLOSURE LOG
RESPONSE TO REQUEST
Reference: 2023 – 322 / WE7171
Date of response: 08th March 2023
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST
Dear West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Life Safety & Security System Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
The details we require are:
- What are the contractual performance KPI’s for this contract?
- Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
- Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
- Start date & duration of framework/contract?
- Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
- Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Please see the below response to your request.
As the information you request relates to a live tender that was closed at 12pm today, we are unable to provide a response.
However, should you wish to express an interest in the tender, then please follow the below links. This will also provide you with the answers to the majority of the information sought.
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter, please write to the Information Compliance Unit; Information Compliance Unit, PO Box 55, Worcester, WR3 8SP. Email: [email protected]
West Mercia PCC