WEST MERCIA PCC: DISCLOSURE LOG
RESPONSE TO REQUEST
Reference: 2023 – 332 / WE7578
Date of response: 15th May 2023
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST
The requested information is as follows:
- The time period in which data was captured from the police and crime commissioners’ public perceptions survey.
- The total amount of reported crimes in West Mercia for the time period covered by the
surveying period of the police and crime commissioners’ public perceptions survey.
- The total amount of surveys that were distributed as part of the police and crime
commissioners’ public perceptions survey.
- A breakdown of the methodology used to distribute this survey (email, post, text etc).
- The number of completed police and crime commissioners’ public perceptions surveys that were used to report the outcome data.
- The total number of completed surveys which were returned as part of the police and crime commissioners public perceptions survey.
Please see the below response to your request.
In response to the points raised in your request for information concerning the Commissioners’ Public Perceptions Survey Quarter 3 report. can be found on the West Mercia PCC’s website for all questions with the exception of Q2.
Please follow link to confidence and perception survey Q3 report – https://
Q2 of your request relates to force data and crime statistics. There is a published quarterly report on the PCCs website where you can find this figure. Please follow the link below to Q3 performance report.
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter, please write to the Information Compliance Unit; Information Compliance Unit, PO Box 55, Worcester, WR3 8SP. Email: [email protected]
West Mercia PCC
If you think that the Police and Crime Commissioner has failed to supply information in accordance with the publication scheme, then you should write in the first instance, to the:
Chief Executive, OPCC – West Mercia, Hindlip Hall, Worcester. WR3 8SP
The PCC will aim to deal with your complaint within 10 working days. If you are dissatisfied with the response you can ask for the matter to be internally reviewed. Internal reviews will be completed promptly and a response given to you within 20 working days of your further
If, after the internal review, you remain dissatisfied, then you can complain to the Information Commissioner (Office of the Information Commissioner), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF).