Accessibility Settings Skip to main content


Reference: 2022 – 276 / WE5469
Date of response: 3rd March 2022



  1. How many people, including full-time, part-time and temporary employees, are currently recorded as being based at your main office, either by having a desk or a security pass or any other metric that you use?
  2. Of these, how many were recorded as having entered the building on the following days:
    a. Monday 6th September 2021
    b. Monday 13th December 2021
    c. Monday 24th January 2022

I am sure that these numbers will be available either by checking how many door security
cards were activated on the days in question, however it is also likely that your HR
department would, for health and safety reasons, be keeping a tally of how many staff were
visiting the office.


Please see the below response to your request.

Q1. – There are 32 members of staff currently based in the OPCC, this includes 2
Regional staff roles, 2 new starters who joined in October 2021 and 2 new posts
created with the 2 new starters joining in January 2022.

Q2 a. Monday 6th September 2021 – 17 out of a total of 28

Q2 b. Monday 13th September 2021 – 12 out of a total of 30

Q2 c. Monday 24th January 2022 – 22 out of a total of 32

Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter, please write to the
Information Compliance Unit; Information Compliance Unit, PO Box 55, Worcester, WR3
8SP. Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,

FOI Officer

West Mercia PCC


If you think that the Police and Crime Commissioner has failed to supply information in accordance with the publication scheme, then you should write in the first instance, to the:

Chief Executive, OPCC – West Mercia, Hindlip Hall, Worcester. WR3 8SP

The PCC will aim to deal with your complaint within 10 working days. If you are dissatisfied with the response you can ask for the matter to be internally reviewed. Internal reviews will be completed promptly and a response given to you within 20 working days of your further request.

If, after the internal review, you remain dissatisfied, then you can complain to the Information Commissioner (Office of the Information Commissioner), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF).